Julian Paniagua, MD, FAAP
Dr. Julian Paniagua is a warm and friendly pediatrician who provides the highest quality care to his young patients. Board certified by the American Board of Pediatricians and bilingual in English and Spanish He is involved with the parents of his patients, and he encourages them to ask questions regarding their children’s health and care.
- Fellowship – Neonatology, Instituto Salvadoreño del Seguro Social
- Residency – Pediatrics, Hospital Nacional de Niños Benjamín Bloom
- Residency – Pediatrics, Texas Tech University, El Paso
- Medical School – Universidad de El Salvador Facultad de Medicina
- Hidalgo Starr County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association